In my twenties I was all about dramatic eyes and dark eyeliner. Now in my thirties I am keeping my eyes simple in favor of bright or dark lip colors. I’m not sure if it is a fashion trend or a product of aging but I think the bolder the lip the better!
The key to a perfect stand out pout is the lip liner – and not all liners are made equal. I think Bite Beauty has the best lip products on the market so when Sephora had them on sale I didn’t hesitate to pick some up.
According to Bite
- The Lip Pencil glides on precisely and effortlessly to help prolong lipstick wear and prevent feathering
- Made with whipped shea butter and three times the typical amount of pigment, this creamy yet weightless lip liner pencil provides opaque coverage in 50 vibrant shades
- That means it’s versatile enough to be worn on its own, or paired with (nearly any shade of) lipstick for budge-proof impact.
- Rather than manufacture these pencils through an external supplier and compromise on quality, Bite Beauty went to great lengths—including sourcing custom pencil barrels and equipment—to handcraft The Lip Pencil at the brand’s facility in Toronto
- The Lip Pencil’s artisanal wood barrel is inspired by a true artist’s tool. Redefine liner with a lip pencil that creates flawless lines every time and satisfies every color craving
According to Me
Bite Beauty is not lying when they say that their lip pencils are creamy and pigmented – they glide on a rich color with ease. It’s strange that suchs a creamy and colorful lip pencil doesn’t smudge, but it seems to stay put.
When I look at all the lip pencils I have and have tried, Bite Beauty’s are the best at keeping my lipstick in place and extending the wear of the lipstick. They significantly reduce the time between when I need to reapply.
I haven’t tried just wearing the liner alone yet it is creamy and rich enough that your lips will still look great! Bite Beauty offers 50 shades and I know that I want to have each and every one in my makeup collection.