I received this product for review purposes but my opinions are my own!
A few weeks ago I was fortunate to get tickets to the 2018 Chickadvisor Showcase, where we got to spend the afternoon enjoying some tea/coffee, snacks and learning/reviewing new products.
According to Bobbi Brown
- A luxuriously comfortable liquid lip formula that delivers ultra-vivid color and a luminous, light-reflective glow
- Paraben-free; phthalate-free; sulfate-free; sulfite-free; mineral oil-free
- Vegan-friendly and gluten-free
- Wipe excess product off of the doe-foot applicator before applying to lips for an easy, precise application
- Use the tip of the applicator to define the upper and lower lip lines, then fill in the rest of the lip using the flat side.
According to me
These lips shines have a lot of pigment and shine – the color comes out very rich and thick, without feeling sticky. A little goes a long way, so start with just a tiny bit and build until you reach the desired consistency. I find it to be moisturizing and smooth on my lips as well, so it does have a luxurious texture and feel.
My only complaint is that it doesn’t stay put well, so there is bleeding and smudging over the lip line. I definitely don’t suggest trying without a lip liner, and in addition I have been using a wax lip liner to keep the product contained. Because of this there is a need to apply throughout the day because after coffee and snacks the product has almost come off.
Overall I do really like the products, and although I wish it would stay put once applied, the high shine and rich colour is more than enough to make up for reapplying throughout the day and evening!