As I get older my skin is less forgiving and more demanding. I am no longer able half ass my skin care routine, and I can no longer get away with poor quality products.
My skin was getting so blotchy and so dry and flakey you’d think I’d burned my face and it was peeling!
When I heard people walking about how great Glossier products are I immediately went to my computer to order the phase 1 skin essentials set.
Phase 1 Skin Essentials Set – According to Glossier
Milky Jelly Cleanser
- To start your day—massage 1-2 pumps onto wet skin (keep it in the shower!) and rinse.
- To remove makeup—on dry skin, gently and thoroughly massage 2-3 pumps directly onto eye area to melt away mascara; add water, massage over the rest of your face, and rinse.
- Soothing, purifying, nourishing
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, safe for the eye area, ophthalmologist tested, appropriate for all skin types, soap free, paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free, non-comedogenic, vegan.
- After cleansing, massage dollops of the cream into your face using upward and outward strokes.
- It’s buildable—add additional layers to visibly plump and prime skin to desired effect for makeup and/or life.
- Soothing, Redness reducing, oxygenating, buildable
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, appropriate for all skin types, long-lasting moisture, paraben free, fragrance free, cruelty free, non-comedogenic
- Apply a small amount with fingers to any part of the body that needs extra moisture, especially lips, cuticles, and rough patches.
- Soothing, moisturizing, conditioning
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, long-lasting moisture, paraben free, fragrance free, cruelty free
Phase 1 Skin Essentials Set – According to Me
This is now my go to skin care line – it is so amazing. After about 2 month of using it regularly my skin really has bounced back. It’s more soft and smooth and even.
The Milky Jelly Cleanser is so gentle, effective, rich and thick – your skin will thank you. The priming moisturizer is light, buildable and not greasy so it’s perfect for under your makeup. The balm dotcom has help my lips get over the winter dryness – and the cherry favor is a great light red colour for the day that tastes (and smells) like candy!
It’s also nice to know that you can get amazing products, at a decent price, that are also cruelty free. It’s almost to perfect to be true (but it is true)! I wish that there was a store in Toronto but probably for my bank account it’s best that I am restrcted to online ordering.
I highly highly recommed you check out all the amazing glossier products, you will be so happy that you did!