As we are halfway into the second month of 2018, I am still fixated on finding home skin care products to look my best without breaking the bank with facials and spa trips. Since I have been on a mask kick the past few months, my fabulous aunt gave me some Beverley Hills MD sheet masks to try out. Read more to find out what I thought about the Ageless Volume mask.
According to Beverley Hills MD
- This transformative solution uses proprietary Fortified Hyaluronic Technology to plump and revitalize the look of limp, thinning skin.
- Its advanced moisture blend works to sculpt the appearance of loose skin, smooth out the look of lines and wrinkles, and give your complexion a bright, luminous glow after every use. (Each box contains 8 convenient, pre-saturated masks.)
- Visibly reduce the appearance of lines, creases, and facial folds
- Give skin a firmer, “plumper” appearance
- Replenish dermal moisture for a youthfully supple, silky feel
- Help aging skin look lush, radiant, and renewed with just 2 uses per week
According to Me
I really like this face mask, however I don’t love it as much as I like Mary Kay’s TimeWise Repair lifting . That being said this one is a bit more affordable ($110 per box, and there are 8 sheets per box) – but if I had to pick between the 2 I’d still go with Mary Kay.
Like all sheet masks, it comes pre-soaked and is very easy to apply. This mask is awesome at hydrating my dry skin after the first use my skin looked brighter and glowing. I’m not sure sure about firmer and plumper – but perhaps with more regular use I would begin to see that.
If you are looking to indulge in a face mask and require hydration then I think this is a decent option to treat yourself (or someone else) with.
What’s your favorite at home face mask? Let me know in the comments what recomendations you have.