A few weeks ago I went to Elmwood Spa and received a very disappointing Vitamin C facial (my second trip there and my second time being very disappointed, I shall never waste my money there again). So I was still looking for a way to bring some life into my dull tired dry skin. When Beauty Vixen told me about Mary Kay’s TimeWise Repair Lifting Bio-Cellulose Mask my interest was peeked.
According to Mary Kay
- Bio-cellulose is a plant-based material derived from coconut water.
- Its interlocking fibers form a highly absorbent, three-dimensional “fabric,” allowing the mask to be generously infused with a complex of beneficial ingredients – including oat kernel extract, orchid extract and sodium hyaluronate, known for its skin-conditioning benefits.
- The flexible bio-cellulose material gives the mask a unique, face-hugging fit that keeps skin in close contact with the complex during your 20 to 30 minutes of pampering “me” time.
- After 1 use
- Increases skin moisture levels for 24 hours.
- Skin is visibly more radiant, soft and smooth.
- After 2 weeks of use
- Skin looks lifted and firmed.
- Skin is younger-looking.
- Skin appears more luminous.
- After four weeks of use
- The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced.
According to Me
This is, hands down, the best at home mask I have every tried – and about a million times better than the Vitamin C “facial” I had. Seriously I was blown away at how awesome it is.
The mask is held between 2 face sheets which need to be removed before applying. It has a gel texture that hugs your face and is cooling and soothing. I kept it on in the tub (with a nice glass of wine) for 20 min and it was very relaxing.
When I peeled off the mask it took with is dead skin cells and impurities that had been stuck in my pores. My skin was left hydrated, soft, and glowing. I don’t think my skin has been that happy with a product in years!
I know the mask is pricey ($70) but it’s worth every penny – and is cheaper than a trip to the spa!