I was given this product for review purposes however my opinions are all my own.
One of my favorite takeaways from the 2018 Chickadvisor Showcase was the Natural Glow Loose Bronzer from Nude by Nature. I am naturally pale (almost translucent at times) so any help to give me a natural healthy color I will take.
According to Nude by Nature
- A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
- The highly pigmented, oil-free Natural Glow Loose Bronzer adapts naturally to skin tones, providing the perfect glow without the damaging effects of the sun.
- Composed of light-reflecting micro particles, this feather-light formula blends easily into the skin, allowing for a customised tan with an iridescent finish.
- The bronzer is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.
- Gives a healthy sun kissed glow and adds warmth and definition to the complexion.
- Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
- Highly pigmented to customise colour
- Easy to blend and Fragrance-free
According to Me
I think this might be my new favorite bronzer! I find that it gives me a really natural looking color taking my skin from pale and dull to sunkissed and glowing. I know that some people don’t always like a bronzer with some shimmer, but Nude by Nature created a perfect balance of glow and pigment which will take you from the office to happy hour!
As a general rule I find powders challenging because my skin is so dry it they often go on flakey, so I was very pleased that I didn’t find this to be drying and it goes on and blends evenly.
Powders are challenging because there is often loss due to spillage – however Nude by Nature created a mesh barrier to contain as much product as possible. This is a high pigment powder, so a little goes a long way. You will want to start very minimal and build until you are satisfied with the look – start with too much and you will end up very orange. I have been applying it with the Flawless Brush and have had nothing but success.