My mid thirties skin has not been kind to me – dry and flaky, red blotches and dullness. I was in the market for a lightweight and moisturizing foundation that would help bring some life back to my skin.
According to Tarte
- Hypoallergenic & vegan foundation that delivers powerful pollution defense & weightless, buildable coverage that looks naturally flawless.
- Deliver the ultimate in hydration-boosting coverage with12-hour water foundation.
- The concentrated, full coverage fluid formula features 20 percent water to quench dry skin as it covers & masks any redness, dark spots and uneven skin tone, while softening the look of pores & fine lines.
- The custom dropper applicator delivers your perfect level of moisture-rich coverage in an array of shades to match any skin tone.
- Powered by tarte’s antioxidant-packed Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, the hypoallergenic formula helps restore, brighten & defend skin from free radical damage & early signs of aging for a smooth, soft, radiant complexion.
According to Me
This is a fantastic foundation – it it moisturizing and really does last all day. It blends into my skin with a perfect amount of coverage, and is easy to build on for those days where my skin is extra blotchy. My preferred way to apply the foundation is with a foundation brush – however on days I need extra coverage I turn to the beauty blender.
Unlike other liquid foundation the bottle doesn’t have a pump, instead it is a dropper style lid. I actually find this method much easier to control the amount of product I need – as well as making it way easier to apply directly onto the foundation brush/beauty blender.
I am super impressed with this foundation – especially since it really does last all day without drying or flaking. Since using it daily I have been getting loads of compliments on my complexion. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money’s worth out of it. I have paired it with the Rainforest of the Sea Aquacealer Concealer to create a flawless look.