The most fantabulous beauty blogger Renee from See the World in Pink recently held a giveaway contest for her 1000th post. Lucky me won the giveaway and received the Too Faced Best Year Ever Makeup Collection.
I don’t even know if I can accurately describe in the written word how excited I was to receive this collection – but let’s just say it prompted me to rearrange my make up storage and jump up with whoops of joy.
According to Too Faced
- 3 perfectly coordinated palettes: Natural Beauty, I Believe In Pink, and Super Fun Night
- Each palette includes 6 pigment-rich eye shadows and 1 face product
- Deluxe-size bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara
- Limited edition makeup bag to carry your beauty favorites on the go
- Step-by-step how-to Glamour Guide with looks to get you started
According to Me
Each of these eyeshadow palettes are great individually – but the fact that you can get them in a kit (with a super cute makeup bag) is AMAZING!
The pigment is great and it blends wonderfully. With all 3 palettes you can pretty much create any look you wish – from natural, to a soft day look to a sultry night out look. The 3 cheek colors provide a great variety so you can create different types of glows to match your eyes.
Too Faced is great brand, that makes wonderful products and is cruelty free. If you haven’t check them out yet I definitely suggest that you do!