I was given these products for free to review. This does NOT influence my opinions.
3 in 1 Micellar Water – According to Nivea
- 3 IN 1 MICELLAR WATER with Dexpanthenol and Grape Seed Oil offers 3 in 1 action: Cleanses, Removes eye make-up and Moisturizes to soothe the skin
- Micellar water is a particularly mild, yet highly effective cleansing fluid that uses micelle technology
- The micelles on a cotton pad work like a magnet to dirt and make-up but keep water outside, so no rinsing is required.
I think that this is a great product, but not for me. I find it to be too drying for my skin. I hate products that leave it dry and tight and that was my experience with the 3 in 1 Micellar Water.
I also didn’t find it to be very effective in removing eye makeup – but was really effective for lifting residue from a make-up free face. I can see this being a must have for people who have normal to oily skin for mornings or after the gym to refresh the skin. Also would be a great product to take to the cottage or camping.
2 in 1 Moisturizing Primer – According to Nivea
- Enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract
- Provides a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear
2 in 1 Moisturizing Primer – According to Me
This product I absolutely love and am not sure how I lived without it. At first blush it looks really liquidy – but it absorbs right into my skin almost on contact. It’s really moisturizing to, so for someone like myself who suffers from dry skin it’s a dream come true. My make up glides over my skin and I do notice it lasing much longer throughout the day.
If you have a change to pick this one up DO IT! You will thank yourself!