Feline Mascara & Voluminous Liner
I was given these products for free, but that doesn’t change my opinions.
When I saw that L’Oreal had cat themed mascara (Feline Waterproof Mascara by Voluminous) I was so happy – I mean as a crazy cat lady who loves makeup how can things get better than this? Oh wait, they paired is with Voluminous Liner Noir claiming it can make the purrfect cat eye!
Feline Mascara – According to L’Oreal
- Feline mascara and Quick-Charge brush captures each lash to deliver instant volume and fullness
- Quick-Charge, ultra-glossy black formula provides feline volume and shiny smooth lashes in one coat
- Does not smudge and emoves easily
- Ophthalmologist and allergy tested
- Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under dermatological control
Feline Mascara – According to Me
What I really like about the mascara is how clump free it is. The brush doesn’t pick up much extra product so it goes in the lashes nice and even. I find I can get lots of layers going without any clumps or sticky lashes
Voluminous Liner Noir – According to L’Oreal
- Liquid eyeliner pen in a rich, black formula
- Create mesmerizing feline looks with the ultra-fine 0.1MM felt tip eyeliner for sleek and easy application
- Unique packaging shape provides added control and precision
Voluminous Liner Noir – According to Me
I really like this liner! It goes on thin and precise and even. It also dries/stays out so I’m not dealing with smudging. I haven’t mastered the wing liner fully yet but this product helps me get closer to a perfect flick.
In summary if you are looking to up your eye game these are totally worth checking out.