I always feel very fortunate to get invited to spend some time with Guerlain and learn about their products – which are always amazing! So when I got the invite to some to teh 4 Season’s to listen to Maxime Poulin (super talented international beauty artist and Guerlain Art Team member) talk about the fall/winter trends and the new line coming out for the holidays I did a mini happy dance.
The trend this winter will be an angelic fact – so we can pu away our matte red lips and defined liner and brows for a bit. Soft and feminine is back – along with gloss. I can’t describe how thrilled I am for the return of lip gloss!!
Guerlain Christmas Collection (Coming November 1, 2015)
1. Meterorites enchanted snowflakes – Light Enhancing Powder
- Retails for $89
- Packaging is to die for – looks like a christmas tree bulb
- provides a soft iridecent finish
- If you are a fan of meteroites you wlil definitely want to add this to your collection!
- Retails for $64
- Luxurious packaging – you will want to pull it out for touch ups just to show it off!
- Retails at $95
- 5 iridescent shadows, 2 matte bluses and 2 pearlescent blushes
- Great kit to toss in your purse and run from holiday party to holiday party – all while looking flawless
- The colors will work for almost everyone of almost every age
- Retails at $56
- Holy crap the packaging is nice. Little mirror in the lipstick lid — thank you !
- Again I need to rave about how pretty the case is
- Also the lipstick is really rich and moisturizing. Perfect for a winter pout
5. Meteroites Voyage Enchante – Skin-Perfecting Illuminating Matte Powder
- Retails at $214
- Universal translucent shade for all skin tones
- This is one of my top picks of the collection – it’s the most expensive so it’s on my holiday wish list
- The packaging is pure luxury – and you can refill it with another powder when it’s done
- Very light powder that is not drying at all. Perfect for my super dry skin
- Retails at $34 each
- The Maxi Velvet gloss is rich with color but didn’t have that sticky feel
- The Closs D’Enfer is a must have for me. I will be in line Nov. 1 to get it – I just love it so much.
- Together as a base and top coat you won’t need anything else on your lips this winter.
- Retails at $29
- this magnetic purple shade will be the colour of winter 2015 – that’s my prediction
- you could really get away with 1 coat – it’s that great
I am very excited about the Guerlain winter 2015 collection. Luxury is how I describe it. I know not all the products are at everyone’s price point so if you add to you Christmas wish list now you will be happy to unwrap any of the products – I promise.
Below are some photos I took at the event.