OK so my summer has been crazy busy so far – as one might have noticed by my recent lack of posts and social media activity. Between school, work and moving at the end of this moth (plus fun things like cottage time and patio time) I am definitely burning the candle at both ends. Not that I am complaining – I enjoy being a busy bee.
Bouncing from one place to the next means that a very good eye shadow palette is crucial to have in my bag so that I can go from day to night and back again with as little time and effort as possible. This is why I was so excited to find Maybelline’s New York The Nudes Eye Shadow patella in both The Blushed Nudes and the Nudes on sale!
According to Maybelline
- 13 looks in one eyeshadow palette.
- Extraordinary Colour From their ultra-blendable pigments.
- Long Wear with sensual finish that lasts up to 12 hours.
According to me
- Love them!
- Great long lasting shadows with great pigment
- Really reasonable price (and even better when they are on sale)
- Easy to toss into a bag (not a clutch mind you) and go
- Blends really nice
- Wonderfully thought out colors that complement one another