Battling aging skin with Vichy
Through the website ChickAdvisor I was sent Vichy’s ProEven night – which was actually sent in error, was supposed to be a different product – but man oh man am I happy they sent this one.
I am going to be 33 in a few weeks (YIKES) and as my skin gets older it has started to get uneven and less forgiving. If you are reading this and are in your teens or 20s – start loving your skin now –your future self will thank you!
According to Vichy
- Skin with uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation or dark spots caused by premature aging, sun damage or acne scars.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Unique resurfacing technology with the highest concentration of LHA (3x more than the day formula), Ceramide Bright™ and Vitamin C. It infuses into all layers of the skin at night to act during the cells’ natural skin regeneration process for a resurfacing action all night long.
- Ultra-fresh hydrating gel texture with skin infusing technology. It can be applied as a nightly treatment or as a weekly mask.
According to me
- Holy crap this is a great product!
- I have been using it every night for over a week now and have noticed big changes in my skin
- My skin is more even, more alive and definitley firmer
My final thoughts? Worth picking up and checking out if you need a little boost to your skin. If you are younger or in need of something much more intense then I would look for another product. But for the majority of us 30-40 something’s I think this is a great item to have in your skincare routine!