I was fortunate enough to be given a bottle of L’Oreal’s Age Perfect – Glow Renewal Facial Oil to try out. Despite being a gift this in no way influences my opinion of the product.
I have crazy dry skin – and given this stupid winter weather in Toronto these days I need all the help I can get in keeping hydrated!
According to L’Oreal
- CREATED FOR MATURE SKIN: with a unique blend of 8 ESSENTIAL OILS, the formula replenishes the look of skin and restores a healthy looking glow to even dry, dull skin
- ULTRA-FAST ABSORPTION leaves hydrated skin feeling intensely nourished, yet lightweight with no greasy residue
- RESULTS INSTANTLY: Skin is nourished through hydration. Skin appears brighter, more radiant.
- RESULTS OVER TIME: Skin is replenished with hydration and regains a visibly healthy looking glow
According to me
- OK I am not sure that I am ready to admit that I have mature skin yet (however side question-at what age is skin mature?) but I think I’m old enough to start adding anti-aging products into my face care routine
- This product is a great if you need to add extra moisture to your skin – I have been using it twice daily
- Has a soft citrus scent that I like
- Absorbs really quickly and there is no oily left overs on your skin
- Not so sure about the instant results L’Oreal claims – can’t say I noticed any of those
- I’ve only been using it for a week or so however I do notice that my skin is well moisturized and looking so much better.
This is a great product at at great price – so if you are like me and suffer from dry skin, or are in need of extra moisture, then I honestly recommend you pick up this product