I had a very busy holiday season. My parents and I met my brother for an all inclusive trip to Los Cabo Mexico for a week, had to write my final paper for my Masters Level Course as well as see friends and family and sign in the new year. Even as I type this post I am exhausted.
As my life gets busier, my skin care routine gets lazier and lazier. That’s why I had purchased a bunch of MaskerAide face masks – because I knew that once my life got back to it’s normal level of crazy my skin was going to start DEMANDING some extra love and care.
I have hear only great things about the MaskerAide masks and was very excited when they arrived in the mail.
According to MaskerAide
- Our sheet masks are drenched in a highly concentrated Argan Oil based serum that is so jam packed with vitamins and nutrients that we are surprised we got the package closed!
- We use two types of highly concentrated serums in our masks – one is a clear based serum and the other is a cream:
- The clear serum is lighter in consistency, is great for day or night time use and before makeup application (clear serum masks include All Nighter, Detox Diva, Pre Party Prep).
- The cream based serum is slightly heavier and is recommended for use in the evening and when relaxing before bed
- We worked tirelessly to remove any trace of ingredients that could negatively effect our customers’ health.
According to me
The masks are great! I love that it’s a face sheet and I don’t have to worry about making a mess. I actually tried my first one out in the bath tub with a glass of wine – talk about indulgent!
They are so moisturizing and a really great treat for my skin. If you are looking for a nice pick me up for your skin – or if taking better care of your skin is part of your New Year’s resolutions then I definitely suggest wording some of these masks.