I promise I will stop only posting about benefit soon and expand my product base — but I’m currently obsessed and can’t contain my Benefit Love!
So here’s the story on my brows — growing up they were ridiculously thick and bushy — so in the early 90s I jumped on the super thin trend and plucked the ever-loving-crap outta them. Now that thicker brows are back I’m struggling to get them back to a reasonable, none 90s style thickness and shape. So when I recently tried out and was blown away by Gimme Brow I immediately told my mom to pick it up – because she suffers from the same super thin brow dilemma as me.
Also going to give a shout out to Benefit’s Bene Balm
According to Benefit
- This innovative brush-on fiber gel adheres to skin & hair…creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending & precision tip for shaping.
- INNOVATIVE BRUSH-ON FIBER GEL:
- Water resistant
- Using short pressing motions, stroke brush tip along brow to define shape. Comb through to blend & build brows.
According to Me
- MIRACLE Brow product!
- Looks natural and makes my brows look fuller and thicker.
- Super easy to apply (I also back comb my brows with the wand then follow the benefit directions)
Me with no brow product, mascara or lip product
Me with Gimme Brows, Mascara and BeneBalm
Loving BeneBalm – “It’s tinted love! Benebalm conditions & hydrates with mango butter and sodium hyaluronate. This rose-tinted kiss of sheer, buildable color gives you the softest, sexiest lips.”