imPRESS Press-On Manicure
I received an influenster voxbox in the mail with some imPRESS Press-On Manicure press on nails. Now it’s been quite a few years since I haves have worn faux nails so this definitely felt like a blast from the past!
According to imPRESS:
- No drying time – the imPRESS press-on manicure delivers an instant salon-perfect manicure without the drying time of polish or nail glue
- Superior, lasting shine – an indestructible top coat that rivals the best salon gel polish
- Easy removal – gently peel from sides or apply polish remover around the edges, wait 1 min, then peel orr
- Lasts up to a week
According to me:
- I’m impressed! They go on really easy and seem to have a very secure hold. I doubt they will last a week but you will get a weekend out of it
- The nails aren’t designed to be long so they don’t look as tacky as what I remember from the 80’s and 90’s
- There are lots of good sized nails so it’s easy to find ones that fit correctly
- Great idea for a night out or girls week away.
- I doubt I will wear them everyday – but when I want to easily style up my hands these will be my new go to nails!