Elle Spring 2014 Beauty Box
It’s always an exciting day when I open my mailbox for find an Elle Beauty Box!!!!
In this box there is:
- Sample Sizes of Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner
- CoverGIrl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara
- Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor and Satin Care Shave Gel
- Crest #D White Whitestrips 2 hour express
- Coupons for Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Permanent Hair Color and Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
I’m going to blog about the shampoo and mascara.
Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner
According to Pantene:
- “Repair 6 months of Damage in Just 1 Use”
According to Me:
- I love this brand – I always have. After testing this line out my hair was nice and soft, shiny and smelt great! You can’t go wrong if you use and abuse your locks and need a product to help erase the damage!
CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara
According to CoverGirl:
- “Flaunt the next big thing in lashes with Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara! The brilliant two-step Bombshell Boost System combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes. Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat. Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.”
According to Me:
- I”m not going to lie, I haven’t been a huge fan of CoverGirl in the past. However I am turning more and more into the fan with the awesome products they have been coming out with
- Overall this mascara is great – I’m not a huge fan of 2 step mascara’s so that doesn’t really do anything to me. However I think this is a great product for those with thin/sparse lashes